Search results

1. charlesey

Clean a drain snake

I just bought a drain snake to clean you drains in my bathroom. My question is, how do I clean it? Once it completely spread and grips whatever is blocking the drain, as I withdraw it how do I clean it? Should I just let it roll into the casing? Any suggestions?
  2. charlesey

Tips For Smokey Bathroom

I know that I have to set the shower on actually hot to make steam. But why? I also have one of those fans that suck the vapor and stuff out of the bathroom, is it valuable? I will be doing while I'm home only and the household will be empty for no less than 7+ hours. Also candles, smoke...
  3. charlesey

Smelly bathroom plumbing

I need instruction. There is an unclear unpleasant odor creating in our bathroom. There are no leaking pipes, the sink and bathtub are used all day, so no water stands in the P-traps. Commode flushes usually. And yet there is this pale odor of manure! It’s a little bathroom, so I can’t even find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks