Search results

1. HandyGary

What makes an LP gas grill "convertable" to natural gas?

Why can't I take any, non specific LP gas grill and convert it to burn natural gas with only an orifice change? Thank you for any ideas, advice. Gary
  2. HandyGary

New Breed of Foul

The Three Legged Chicken A guy is driving on a back country road one day, when out of the corner of his eye next to his moving car, he sees a chicken. Not only that, but the chicken is keeping up with the car. It's then that the guy notices that the chicken has 3 legs! The guy speeds up to...
  3. HandyGary

Gas dryer exhaust obstuction

I can not seem to find the appropriate place to post this so feel free to move it as necessary. I just wanted to share this anecdote. I'm in a townhome with attached garage and the dryer in garage. The exhaust goes into the wall, out the ceiling, into the garage rafters/trusses area and then...
  4. HandyGary

A second one, Norm Macdonald

By the late Norm Macdonald: A moth goes into a podiatrist's office. "What's wrong?" asks the podiatrist. The moth replies: Doc, I hate my career. My marriage is failing. My family is exhausting. My relationships with my children are terrible. Sometimes it's all too much to bear. I don't...
  5. HandyGary

My first Joke of the day

Flying is the best form of transportation; a little birdie told me so!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks