Search results

1. Cjlambert

Hot water recirc problem

We have installed the plumbing for a massive addition onto an existing house. Pictured below is the schematic for the entire house’s water distribution system. All of the new shower valves we installed have their partition stops closed, the check valve and pump are definitely in the correct...
  2. Cjlambert

Wanted: Boilerplate Plumbing Warranty for New-Construction (Commercial Sector)

For the past few years, our small company has worked new construction and renovations of houses. Our warranty is simple: one-year parts and labour. We recently took on a very large commercial job. We feel that an in-depth, detailed, legalese-type document would be more appropriate for this...
  3. Cjlambert

A memorable bathtub replacement

Instead of removing the toilet and vanity:
  4. Cjlambert

How do you install this without scratching the escutcheon?

I tried to spin the escutcheon in unison with the shower arm while tightening, but it binds up before the shower arm is correctly positioned facing downwards. What's the secret to installing this without ruining the escutcheon, as I have? Thank you.
  5. Cjlambert

How do You pronounce "potable" ?

Hi everyone, my name's Chris. I'm new here. I've been plumbing for about 15 years, licensed for 10. I've worked mostly in new-construction of high-rise condominiums, but have also worked, and am currently working in new-construction and renovation of custom homes. I take pride in my work and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks