Search results

1. Otto Mation

High Hardness Compensation Factor Information

I have searched the internet for any information on water high hardness compensation factors. I can't find any information on this what so ever. I have seen it mentioned on this forum from time to time but have never been able to find any charts or proof that this is even a real issue. I am...
  2. Otto Mation

Softener Drain Air Gap Recommendations

I just ordered the Gap-Cap air gap to put on a 2 inch PVC stand pipe. I just re-plumbed my Fleck 2510 with 5/8" ID clear braided reinforced vinyl tubing in anticipation of its arrival next week. I previously just had 1/2" ID PEX tubing stuck down the stand pipe. It was working but I want to...
  3. Otto Mation

Anyone using Aquanta on their water heater?

I have had one for a couple of weeks now and it seems pretty rock solid. It monitors usage and learns your habits and turns the heat down when you don't normally need hot water. It also works with Nest, IFTTT and Ecobee through IFTTT. Puts the water heater in vacation mode when you leave the...
  4. Otto Mation

Need help with Fleck 2510 / 3210 timer settings

Hi all, first post. I have very hard well water and have the particulars from the report listed below. I have a Fleck 2510 with a 3210 timer. My resin tank is big, 16" in diameter by 66" tall to the threads at the top. Shining a light through the tank, I see resin up to 44" from the bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks