Search results

1. Scott Craig

New Rheem not heating water

Well since our last communication the heater worked too good. The water was way hotter than 120 degrees and it kicked the reset button on the thermostat. So I reset it and turned down the settings on both stats and had planned on testing them last night after work. I got home and when I stepped...
  2. Scott Craig

I think you hit on it Terry. The tank wasnt full before I turned the power back on. I read that it would burn out the elements so I turned it back off until it was full. But if it only takes seconds for them to burn out that's what happened. Guess i will head to the store to get a couple new...
  3. Scott Craig

Hi All, I installed a Rheem 50 gal. electric today and afterwards found that it wasnt working. Although it was new in the box it has a manufacture date of 08/2010. I have stored it in my garage until I need it and now it's not working. Any thoughts? I checked for power after install and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks