Search results

1. Giovannip

I have a stupid question about flow rate

Hey everyone, I have a small plumbing shop in southern CA. Regarding single family detached residence . Municipal city water supply, no well water involved. I keep noticing inch and a quarter pressure regulators installed from the builder, BUT the water meter is only 1 inch. I have also...
  2. Giovannip

Kohler Avatar, Can someone help identify this kitchen faucet ?

Hello, I need to find a replacement sprayer for this kitchen faucet. I thought it was KWC but i cannot find this anywhere online. The handle is very unique. I seem to remember back in the old days when Grohe ladylux chrome and white was popular, these were around quite a bit too. late 80s early...
  3. Giovannip

Uponor angle stop replacement

Hey everybody, My name is Giovanni, new here. I'm hoping somebody can help me out with this PEX angle stop replacement, or confirm that I have to open the wall. I have a customer that has 16 angle stops that he would like replaced. His home was repiped 5 years ago. Very hard water in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks