Search results

1. KathyH9835

Move sink location, connect to current lines? also marble top question

This set is for the right side sink. I don't have to do anything but connect the supply and the drain. Identical set for the left sink but I need to connect everything down at the bottom so I can go down to the kick plate area and run under the drawers that are in the new vanity and connect to...
  2. KathyH9835

Thank you. I will get pictures today and post them. We've had a long week shifting stuff around and moving, trying to get some type of routine. KathyH
  3. KathyH9835

First off do I need to support the flooring underneath the house with foundation blocks/treated lumber, etc bc I am adding a very heavy double vanity with a marble top? This is an early 90s mobile home in central FL. There is no damage to the current plywood floor. I have removed a 60"double...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks