Search results

1. Yinn

Installed filter, now Cold Water Sputtering

I recently installed a backwashing carbon filter. Being that my house is on well and doesn't use chlorine, I installed the filter after the softener. Everything was operating as intended prior to installing the filter, but ever since it went in my cold water lines would sputter upon first use...
  2. Yinn

Repurposing a Fleck 5600 10x54

I just replaced my softener system. A new water test, increased family size, and getting a little more efficiency out of a metered system convinced me to just replace it. But now I have my old 5600 w/ 8x44" softener tank and 5600 w/10x54 nitrate tank sitting off to the side, just staring at...
  3. Yinn

System Review and Sourcing 5810

I'm currently redoing my plumbing at the POE on my own, including some work to install a cycle stop valve and replace the 3/4" trunk with a 1" trunk to match the POE line. My current system was setup by a local water guy a decade ago. I didn't know anything at the time and I still don't, but...
  4. Yinn

PK1A-LT Cycle Stop Valve Setup

Hi, I just put an order in for a cycle stop valve but I want to double check my installation to make sure I'm doing it right. Question 1: Is my pressure switch and valve settings appropriate for my house to get good consistent pressure throughout? PK1A-LT Pside-Kick Pressure Tank Kit Pressure...
  5. Yinn

Where are the vents?

It started off with just doing some demo, and it turned into question marks. This is a double vanity, and based on what I can gather it may not be piped appropriately. The sanitary tee in a horizontal position was a tip. Sink 1: 1.5” Sink 2: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.0 Sanitary Tee Vent Stack: 2” I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks