Search results

1. isonychia

Kohler Reach Toilet 1.28 GPF One Piece Elongated Chair Height

We are remodeling our bathroom and trying to find a toilet. We saw this Kohler Reach Toilet 1.28 GPF One Piece Elongated Chair Height at a local store. We like the look of the toilet but I don't know how it performs. I tried searching for reviews but there aren't many. Besides just, hoping for...
  2. isonychia

Cast Iron Shower Base

Hi guys, I am looking for a cast iron shower base for a new bathroom install. I was advised to choose cast iron over acrylic. So far I cannot find one in the dimensions I need, 48" x 32" or 48" x 34". Kohler only makes 48" x 36". Anyone have opinions on other reputable brands to consider? I...
  3. isonychia

Replacing old trap—help needed

I am trying to help someone replace an old leaking trap. I have done these before but mostly with newer slip joint parts for sinks. I have not dismantled it yet, so I'm not sure what I will need to replace it. Can anyone help take a guess as to how this trap is assembled by this photo? I...
  4. isonychia

Adding tee fitting to existing underground 4" PVC storm drain line

I need to add a pop up drain to my existing storm drain (drains to street) as a secondary backup way of moving the water from my yard. Can someone suggest a way to add a tee fitting to the existing line? I cannot move the line as it's buried. I have an idea of how to do it, but I'm not sure...
  5. isonychia

Help with sink drain in RV

Hi guys, I need some help figuring out how to fix the drain in the sink area of my rv. I recently installed an electric point of use water heater in the trailer. It is hooked up in series with my existing gas/electric trailer heater. I installed it under the trailer vanity in the bathroom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks