Search results

1. Deephaven

Well water - whole house treatment, need advice to deal with Iron, Manganese and Hardness

Bought a house that has a birm filtration system that isn't doing the job. Would like to replace the existing equipment with something that will work. Going to remodel the inside in a year or so and don't want the new bathrooms to orange like the current tiles. Based on reading here, I went...
  2. Deephaven

Iron Filter Needed - 6.4ppm Iron, .5ppm Manganese, Iron Bacteria

7.9ph, just under 20 grains Hardness, 390ppm TDS Not sure 100% how to shop. It seems due to the bacteria there are two choices for our house. The first being injected chlorine and the second an ozone filter. Would love recommendations. If there is info missing on my water test that I need I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks