Search results

1. HBM

Pressure regulating valve

I have had my PRV fail twice in a 2 year period. I believe it is a Wilkins 1 inch 600xl. My question....is there something that is causing premature failure? Is this typical or perhaps I got a lemon? Rebuild kit has fixed it both times. My thoughts are perhaps debris since new houses are going...
  2. HBM

Yard Hydrant help

I am planning on installing a yard hydrant that will be tied into a new irrigation system on a separate water meter. The system will use 1 inch poly with a 200 psi rating. My concern is that most yard hydrants don't recommend a high psi and the psi from the street is 150 psi. Are there any yard...
  3. HBM

Water line sizing

I just had a 5 bed/bathroom two story plus basement home built and have a question about my water line size. Originally they installed a 1 inch poly line which was damaged.....after the fact I realized they replaced it with a 3/4 in line (and of course my builder/excavator both assured me it was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks