Search results

1. damadake

Relocate roof support

Hi, I'm working in the master bath and want to remove an old shower wall. There is a roof support approximately 58" from the corner of the outside wall stubbed with a 2x4 about 16" tall. IM001189.jpg & IM001192.jpg show the 2x4 support. IM001193.jpg shows the corner of the roof at the other...
  2. damadake

Slab vent

I have a master bath with dead space behind the existing wall (used to be an old closet). The current bath is ~6'x7' but could be 12'x7' when the dead space is utilized.The bath has only a shower and the vent pipe runs up the back wall of the shower. There is sufficient room to install a tub in...
  3. damadake

Vent pipe in the slab

I have a master bath with dead space behind the existing wall (used to be an old closet). The current bath is ~6'x7' but could be 12'x7' when the dead space is utilized. The bath has only a shower and the vent pipe runs up the back wall. There is sufficient room to install a tub in place of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks