Search results

1. PiscesDragon212

Culligan bottle-free water coolers

Does anyone have experience using the Culligan bottle-free water coolers? I'm thinking of getting one for my apartment because my water is not that cold and not that clean. How often do you have to change the filters and how much do they cost?
  2. PiscesDragon212

New York City tap water seasonal temperatures

Do any plumbers know what the average temperatures of New York City cold tap water are during each season? My cold tap water seems to be warmer than it should be.
  3. PiscesDragon212

How Well Do Water Chillers Work?

I live in an old apartment building built in the 1920s. I have an issue where my cold tap water takes 5-10 minutes to get cold. I'm thinking this might be due to the fact that the hot and cold water pipes are uninsulated and/or they're too close together. I don't think my building staff is going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks