Search results

1. Dan Park

DIY advice for Infinity drain install and venting

Hi all, I'm currently moving a shower around and redoing the plumbing in my bathroom. My plan is to do a curb less shower. So after the plumbing, I'll pour the slab in the shower area about 2in lower. Then I'll use deck mud to make the slope to the drain. As for the plumbing, my plan is to do...
  2. Dan Park

New Bathroom in-wall toilet install and mainline connection

Hello, I'm remodeling my 2nd bathroom and installing a new Gerberit in wall tank toilet frame. I would love to get your opinions on my plans for connecting to the mainline for the toilet. I have a 3" ABS mainline which you can see in the 1st picture. It's roughly 1.5ft down from the bottom...
  3. Dan Park

Wet venting a Gerberit inwall toilet with sink drain

Hello folks Here's my setup for wet venting an inwall toilet by Gerberit in a master bathroom. 3in for the toilet is coming down going into a wye with a 2in wet vent/drain for the bath sink. Off the sink drain wall Tee, there will be a 1.5in vent to the sky. From the toilet 90 to the wet vent...
  4. Dan Park

Wet venting a Powder room

Hi everyone, Doing a plumbing drain job for a friend. We're trying to do a wet vent setup with one sink on the left, cleanout at the top, and a wall hung toilet on the right. The toilet is downstream of the wet vent 2" line you see coming from the sink on the left. The main drain is a 3"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks