Search results

1. charlesm1950

Need suggestions for too small water heater in attic

I never heard of these valves before but it looks like a good solution... much easier than getting a new water heater into the attic. They did put a pan under the water heater but I don't know where it drains since there is nothing outside. I'll get that checked out when a tempering valve is...
  2. charlesm1950

Need suggestions for too small water heater in attic

I bought my current house in 2005 and paid a contractor to do an addition with new master bath in 2006. He put the electric water heater in the attic above the bathroom. There's an access panel in the bedroom wall about 9 feet up. The panel is about 2 1/2 x 3 feet, although I haven't measured...
  3. charlesm1950

Dirt in toilet bowl

I was visiting my daughter on Christmas when she brought up a problem with her toilet having dirt in the bowl. She was right, it looked like about a cup of dirt had been scouped up out of the yard and dumped in. She doesn't have any dirt or stains in the tub and nothing settles out of a glass...
  4. charlesm1950

Swanstone Shower Base - Do They Flex

Thanks for the help It sounds like the $250 base might be fine if I put the mud under it like you say. Thanks for the "how to" information. I've done tile before, both floors and a kitchen back splash. I will check out the link to find more about tiling a shower. Regards, Charles :)
  5. charlesm1950

Swanstone Shower Base - Do They Flex

The local big box hardware store now sells Swanstone shower bases online but they don't have them in the store. They have two types, one much cheaper than the other. I'm interested in the more expensive solid surface base. Since I can't see it until I order it and it arrives, I wondered if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks