Search results

1. Cadobe

Shower and tub horizontal drain

Hi, Is it possible (WA code allowance) to use the Double Fixture 3" Hub to be used on both shower and tub drainage? I like to have the side ends for shower and tub. The long straight end goes to the 3" drain pipe and the opposite used for cleanout. Edited: the fitting needs to be on...
  2. Cadobe

Radiant heating wall

The pex pipe that I like to run for the wall would be like serpentine with both ends penetrating the floor, one end going to supply and one end going to return line. But how should I feed/supply the serpentine with hot water? From the left or from the right on the bottom? My thoughts are feeding...
  3. Cadobe

Venting Navien Combi for high temperature design

From the manual on page 44: "In high temperature applications, the exhaust temperature can exceed 149°F (65°C). In that case, you must use Schedule 40 or 80 CPVC or Approved Polypropylene in the USA or Type BH Special Gas Vent Class IIB (CPVC) or Class IC (Polypropylene) that conforms to...
  4. Cadobe

Navien NCB manifold piping

My configuration install looks 100% similar with the attached image, having only one zone. Anyhow I can control the temperatures on each individual room by either using the smart thermostat or/and the TRV's. - Pump: Taco VR1816 - Heat emiters: Myson panel radiators with TRV's on all of them -...
  5. Cadobe

Navien Combi Boiler sizing

What would be the right model of Navien Combi Boiler for heating a 3 bedroom house of 1550 sqf located in Seattle area? The house is a rambler style 1956 build having 2 bathrooms. Blow insulated outside walls, the heat loss for 60 degrees temp diff. came up as 45,107. We run Myson panel...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks