Search results

1. viennamicro

Bathroom Tiling

Planning to tile my bathroom floor and walls. Very basic question, should I start with the floor or the walls?
  2. viennamicro

Finishing Cement Board

I'm replacing my bathroom walls with cement board and need to know how to finish them - specifically, what is the "skim coat" material I should use on it? I thought about drywall mud, but after thinking on it some more, I don't believe it's a good idea. I plan to put up a tub surround in the...
  3. viennamicro

Considering

I am considering a wirlpool (therapeutic) hot tub for my home. Any suggestions? Background: - Moderate arthritis in back. Rode a 2x8 two floors to a sudden stop and stood up 1.5 inches shorter. - Significant abdominal scarring from old war wounds. - Like a deep, penetrating...
  4. viennamicro

Concrete Encasement???

I've been laboring on a clay pipe problem under my basement floor for a week now. I've tried several products but have yet to get the joint to seal at the bell. After trying silicon calk, I'm back to plumber's epoxy putty and have the flow down to a drop every 6 seconds or so with some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks