Search results

1. MichiganDIWhy

How to correct tilted closet flange pipe

So based on some help from Reach4, I measured my cast iron. It comes out to approximately just over 4 1/8" I believe the Fernco 3007-44 is what i'm after for adapting this to 4" PVC. https://www.fernco.com/dimensional-drawings/3007-44 The opening is only 4.07" but difference in diameter of...
  2. MichiganDIWhy

I think I'm going to attempt to solve this via a 4 inch shielded transition coupler first on the vertical stack. Between the shielded coupler and the 11.25 deg bend, i don't think I need all that much adjustment in and get a 4 inch tube aligned positioned where i need it. If I find out i cant, I...
  3. MichiganDIWhy

Thanks for the explanation. That might be the right way to go if i can't make it leaving the elbow in place. Ideally a vertical run of pipe would land exactly where the flange sits now so i have some room to adjust for the height of the installed tile. Nope that can go. It's actually copper...
  4. MichiganDIWhy

Thanks for replying so quickly. This would require a no-hub connection right? Is there any advantage to doing that over the 'option 1'? Less plumbing is better than more plumbing for me given how much other work i have to do on this reno.
  5. MichiganDIWhy

Hello all I am renovating my bathroom and have a question on how so solve the titled problem. Bought the house as foreclosure, toilet leaked, hired a plumber during initial renovations to fix it. No leaks since but there I have to have a plunger next to the toilet constantly. Required repeated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks