Search results

1. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

As far as what the inspector and seller of the house told us, its through the city sewage line. Thanks for the link. Well get right on that.
  2. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

Yes. We believe the sump was running. Sorry. Were first time home owners so were still learning. All our knowledge is from friends.
  3. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

Someone mentioned the toilet. That's not flooding. Hope everyone can see the water flowing. I have a video that I will upload as well
  4. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

No sir. We do have a pool and a dish washer. But neither of those were running either
  5. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

How would I be able to figure this out?? **CLUELESS**
  6. Natasha

Washer drain pipe

Recently just moved into a house. (Little over a week ago) Theres a washer hook up in our half bath. With the drain pipe in the center of the dry wall. This morning I notice a ton of water on the floor, and we couldnt find the source. Come home from an errand an hr ago and we hear water flowing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks