Search results

1. Shari

Need AAV help, please

I do know the difference between a plumber and a handyman. He was a licensed plumber. I would not hire a handyman do put in new plumbing lines.
  2. Shari

Need AAV help, please

Thanks. I’ll give this a try tomorrow.
  3. Shari

Need AAV help, please

I love Cave Creek. Well, I can’t look, but i’m pretty confident there aren’t two traps. Thanks to everyone for their help.
  4. Shari

Need AAV help, please

I missed a few feet. vertical is 16 horizontal is 18. So almost 50-50. Pipe is 1.5
  5. Shari

Need AAV help, please

I read the link to the other question. My ratio of horizontal to vertical is the opposite of what it should be. 2/3 horizontal and 1/3 vertical. I believe the vent is 1.5
  6. Shari

Need AAV help, please

It has always been slow. The plumber said it would be due to the vent line being too long. Wouldn’t an AAV put air into the line and help with the too long vent line problem?
  7. Shari

Need AAV help, please

I have a slow draining bathtub and I believe the problem is inadequate venting. The bathroom is located in an area that is similar to a basement. It’s a hillside house and the back wall and part of the sides of the first floor are concrete. When the plumber did the work, many years ago, AAVs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks