Search results

1. Pandia

American Standard... Is it ReNu or Heritage?

That is a match! I actually found the missing handle and escutcheon on the property! WOOT! I was able to fix the shower with parts found here... Glad those before me threw nothing away! Still have the soap dish too! It is now a fully functioning shower once again!!
  2. Pandia

Still trying to figure this all out... and very confused yet again... https://www.danco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Danco_Catalog_2016.pdf I want the HANDLE labeled here as ReNu.... I thought that was the stem name?
  3. Pandia

Yes I am! LOL Question though... I got a replacement valve and got it to work... now I need the handle.... As you can see, the "cross" knobs only come as a kit. Anywhere I can get them with out the valves?
  4. Pandia

I am trying to see if I use a rebuild kit if I can get the shower working again. I know the part is 5.5 inches, 22 splines. I have had it identified as American Standard #18293-0200. But different places call the styles different names! Heritage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks