Search results

1. Kellen

Apartment Maint won't fix running Mansfield toilet. Replaced everything twice, still runs. HELP!

You're honestly telling me I can't see a difference between blood red water and clear water? I tried the things listed above tonight and THE WATER ISN'T GOING INTO THE BOWL!!! None of it. I placed coloring directly by each "opening" of the tank. It sits there. It disperses. And then gradually...
  2. Kellen

Apartment Maint won't fix running Mansfield toilet. Replaced everything twice, still runs. HELP!

I have those things! I'm an aquarium hobbyist, I have rigid airline tubing which should work. I'll try this later and report back.
  3. Kellen

That's unlikely. I've done it several times and the last 2 I made it unreasonably red. Half a tube of regular old food dye. It was RED.
  4. Kellen

Nope, the tube isn't the issue. I even totally disconnected it so that it just dumps back into the tank. Toilet still runs. If it was the spud gasket, or the the gasket on either sidesof the flush valve, wouldn't I be seeing red water in the bowl?
  5. Kellen

Mansfield toilet so not your standard ball/flapper assembly. Looked like this (this is the original setup but taken after the first rebuild with identical parts). Toilet started running every 10 minutes. Replaced the flush valve first, that didn't fix it. Replaced the fill valve, that didn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks