Search results

1. Elnino31

Shallow Well Problems / Clogged?

6 gallons of vinegar, with approx 7 gallons of water on top... and 1 more gallon of vinegar to top it off at the end. let it sit overnight about 11 hours and had a good, strong flow this morning Thanks guys!!!
  2. Elnino31

Ok, we definitely didn’t do that. We poured the vinegar and let it sit. I may drive over there and pour some vinegar down and let it sit overnight at some point this week. I can try chasing with water
  3. Elnino31

We were filling the pump to prime and filling the 1 1/14” well to the top, then kicking on the pump. It would build up pressure quick. I would crack the hose right outside from the pump (supply to house is shut off). I would bleed off any air that I could (50psi in the line), but when I would...
  4. Elnino31

It does seem like we are getting a little air in the water. Small amount of bubbles that I can see through the clear tube on the tank side of the pump. At one point I did have a leak on the fitting, should be good now. Are Nuwell tablets good? Seems like there’s mixed reviews.
  5. Elnino31

Hello, New to the forum. Having some problems with a Lake Cottage shallow well with a single driven well point (1 1/4" galvanized pipe about 27' deep). We purchased last year and this is our first time opening the cottage for the year. Last year, we have problems with low volume of water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks