Search results

1. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

Got it... thank you.
  2. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

On the front, you say to change the white dot from 10 to 9. Got it. But the salt use or whatever on the back, which is my first picture, what should that be set to. Currently it’s 9 as you see in the picture.
  3. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

Ok so set white dot to 9. Does anything need to change on the back side? It’s set to 9...
  4. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

White dot is currently on 10. As stated my hardness was 19 gpg per my installers sheet and I do not have a well. It’s city water.
  5. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

Oh... and we have 3, sometimes 4 people in the house. And i was told the system regerates based on demand, not just a set date and time, thus what I think the 10k or 1k number is.
  6. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

Here are. 2 pictures. I don’t have the full picture of the front, but there is a red button to push that allows you to turn daily to change time, that’s it. I am told it’s a 32,000 grain. Water hardness was 19 gpg. City water. 12 gpm flow. I would have to check to see what is on brine tank...
  7. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

No digital display. Appear to be very basic. I think it’s just L5600.
  8. gsgentry

Fleck L5600DM

I have a Fleck water softener that we had installed by a local company. After using this a while, it doesn’t feel like it is working as good as I recall that it should, comparing it to my previous GE system. My old system made it feel like you never could get condiditiomer out of your hair. Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks