Search results

1. Jasonir129

Heating and cooling issues in finished room over garage: mini split?

Hi all, back to get advice on another part of my house with HVAC issues. Thanks for all the previous help -- it all worked out great so far (installed mini split in sunroom)! We have a large finished room over our garage. Details on this space: - 33' long x12' wide - sloped ceiling from...
  2. Jasonir129

Treating Iron Bacteria and low pH and moderate radon

Hi all, I'm looking to add and modify my current filtration circuit which consists of: 1) well tank 2) injection port with static mixer (stenner peristaltic pump pulls from tank with 2 parts water to 1 part 17% sodium hydroxide to raise pH) 3) retention tank (this is the one...
  3. Jasonir129

Mini Split for a sunroom

Hi all, looking to design a heating a cooling setup for a sunroom addition we're doing in Maryland. It's going to have lots of windows on 3 sides (for what it's worth they're all energy star), a sliding door, and two large skylights (one 4'x4' skylight on each side of the gable). The 4th wall...
  4. Jasonir129

Well filtration fun in MD -- acidic hard water

Hi guys, new to the forum. Lots of helpful stuff here, looking to get some feedback on well filtration setup. I know you guys say there's no "one size fits all", so I'll give details from our water testing. The current setup is just a cartridge sediment filter and a calcite based neutralizer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks