Search results

1. S

my kitchen sink sprayer thinks its a machine gun

i see...it's called kingston brass. looked nicely made (better than at home stores), but more complicated. i haven't disassembled the entire thing yet... won't have time untll later in the week 'cause i need to use the sink now.i only rechecked the above connections. glad it's only the sprayer...
  2. S

thanks...i'm going to recheck everything now. thought it was OK, but you never know. i'm thinking it's a problem with the pressure 'cause when the faucets only half open it's ok. i'm sure there is something obvious i've overlooked. this faucet/sprayer is different than any i've delt with before...
  3. S

:eek: we just installed a new faucet w/sprayer. everything works great except the sprayer pulses like crazy...did we do somethg wrong??? it couldn't possibly be designed to work like this ...could it???? does anyone know of a way to fix it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks