Search results

1. JY2

Installed new Pressure Release Valve, vibration between 50-80PSI?

Hello everyone, Just wanted to Thank everyone for their input. I did confirm my installation was correct, and ultimately, I saw another post from someone with a similar issue and they resolved the problem by simply changing the part (again). So I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it, and bought...
  2. JY2

The sound is happening very close to the pressure reducing valve, no matter what appliance I use (washing machine, toilets, showers). I did shut off the water meter coming in to my house during the installation, I'll check it again to make sure its wide open now... but wouldn't partially...
  3. JY2

You're right, it is a pressure reducing valve. I get the noise on both hot and cold water lines. The sound occurs just after the pressure reducing valve, maybe 2-3 feet away from it. No where else in the house does the sound occur. I also noticed when water is being used there is a gurgling...
  4. JY2

Hello All, New member, looking forward to participating in this forum! I just replaced my pressure release value (Watts N45B M1) that was not regulating the pressure, it was reading nearly 120PSI. I replaced the part using a direct "drop-in", a Watts LF N45B M1. I used the original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks