Search results

1. Alphabetized

Broken Mobile Home Water Meter

It's a mobile home. The meter is underneath at ground level within the standard plastic skirting. I never received formal notice of the meter's installation. When I finally learned it had been installed, it didn't occur to me I was responsible to insulate and heat tape it.
  2. Alphabetized

SINCE I WROTE THIS IN THE MORNING, I have heard from Master Meter and am so appreciative of the help I have been given. (Yes I'm impatient.) Their meters have plugs that pop out when the temperature goes below freezing, small but sufficient to keep the water flowing and take pressure off the...
  3. Alphabetized

I own a vacation mobile home in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. I am not there right now. Last night my next door neighbor called to tell me water was leaking out near the main water line access. Also, we have had meters for only about 5 months. Another neighbor went over and tried to shut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks