Search results

1. dgoose

Toto Drake 2 vs Toto Promenade 2

Im looking to find out more about the Promenade 2. I want to compare performance etc to the Drake 2 but information on the Promenade 2 isnt as easy to find. On side note how does or does anyone have real experience with the Toto Drake 2 and the A/S Vormax?
  2. dgoose

Help with softener system replacement spec

Ive read that Katalox can raise ph levels and if it does they stay raised for some time. Have you experienced this?
  3. dgoose

Help with softener system replacement spec

I purchased my house 2 years with what was guessed to be a 15 year old softener. One tank 12in x 52in i belive. It appears its giving up the ghost and the lack of knowledge and history of it I want to replace it. Id do have limited space. Im on a well with 2 people currently in the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks