Search results

1. OLS G

New Delta shower faucet humming

I installed a new Delta Multichoice valve with a 3 way diverter in my shower. Model T27867. (all copper 1/2 inch plumbing connections). 3 way diverter is set up fo a rain shower and a hand shower mounted on an adjustable bar. This model has separate temperature and pressure controls. Only...
  2. OLS G

Baril floor mount Tub filler intallation help

I'm doing rough in work for my bathroom tub and faucet. The faucet is a floor mount tub filler which is mounted on a metal plate above the floor. Once mounted the connections to the water lines are under the floor. (Brand is Baril, somewhat popular brand here in Montreal Area) Image of the tub...
  3. OLS G

3/4 right to shower faucet valve or 1/2?

Long time browser of this forum over the years, first time posting! We built a new addition in 2017, added over 1000sq ft. Due to budget restraints and my decent DIY talents I've been doing the finishing, (install of doors, hardwood, full kitchen, landscaping, decks, etc.... However the master...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks