Search results

1. Barry Janssens

Vinyl outdoor shower

So I have an outdoor shower, basically made from vinyl fence materials. I have a Camplux propane water heater that weighs about 36 lbs or so. I was thinking about mounting a piece of PT decking inside and outside of the wall. Almost like “sandwiching” the vinyl wall in between and then mounting...
  2. Barry Janssens

Camplux water heater

I have a Camplux 16L (4.22 gal/min) water heater. I am looking to mount it inside a vinyl outdoor shower. Since, the hot exhaust comes out the top. How close can I mount to the right side wall (vinyl) ? Is 2 inches enough for air entrainment on the side vent? Thanks Barry
  3. Barry Janssens

Washer noise thru breaker

I have a brand new washer, I noticed that when my washer is in the "wash mode" (drum going back and forth), that my breaker panel 30 feet away makes noise that is in sync with the cycle. Any idea of the cause? Thanks Barry
  4. Barry Janssens

New Washer, now electric panel makes noise

I have a brand new washer, I noticed that when my washer is in the "wash mode" (drum going back and forth), that my breaker panel 30 feet away makes noise that is in sync with the cycle. Any idea of the cause? Thanks Barry
  5. Barry Janssens

Window sill wood

go We have an oversized sill on our bay window, that my wife sets up X-Mas village, with xmas littles, etc. upon taking down the village this year she noticed that one of the lights got hot enough to cause a “burn” mark into the wood and sealant. Is there an easy fix to this to remove that burn...
  6. Barry Janssens

Tub drain

We have a tub drain stopper that is fairly new, but I cannot get it to adjust correctly. I have tried numerous time, and will not hold water, always leaks a little. Enough to hear it leak. Any suggestion on adjusting, lubricating or just getting a better stopper would be great It is the linkage...
  7. Barry Janssens

Crawl space insulation

We have a crawl space under an addition. There seems to be a array of insulation under the floor. There is plastic on ground. But on top , under the floor boards, there is a mixture of unfaced insulation and insulation that has the barrier on facing downward toward ground. I thought the...
  8. Barry Janssens

Crawl space insulation

We have a crawl space under an addition. There seems to be a array of insulation under the floor. There is plastic on ground. But on top , under the floor boards, there is a mixture of unfaced insulation and insulation that has the barrier on facing downward toward ground. I thought the...
  9. Barry Janssens

Whirlpool top load washer

I have a top load Whirlpool Cabrio washer. The nut for the pulley keeps coming off, creating “clicking” noise , (like teeth being missed while turning) I would rather not put “loctite” on it, in case I need to get it off, later. Any suggestions Thank you Barry J
  10. Barry Janssens

Metal roof

We have a corrugated metal roof on our "Florida room" which is attached to our camper, which stays at a camp ground. We have a leak, and the way the roof is arched there is no way to tell where the leak is coming from. I plan on using a Henry product from Home Depot, that is designed for...
  11. Barry Janssens

Bosch dishwasher E-15 error code

I have a new Bosch dishwasher, and got an E-15 error code, and it will not shut down so I can reset it, door does open. You tube states I have to pull it out and tip it to reset it, but I currently have molding in front of it on the bottom and would rather not take it off Any suggestions Barry
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks