Search results

1. WX4SNO

Is this setup acceptable and safe...

So you're saying the second tank will not provide additional volume to the system and reduce the pump cycling on/off?
  2. WX4SNO

Yes, pressure regulator=pressure switch. Only one of those tanks has a pressure switch...the one in the house. The other tank will simply be hooked up to provide extra storage capacity since I am limited on space where the main tank is in the house. They both will have the same charge of PSI...
  3. WX4SNO

So without the check valve, I shouldn't have any back-wash problems when I use the washing machine in the garage? I won't have water flowing from the water heater back through the filters when the pressure drops?
  4. WX4SNO

That makes sense now that I think about it...to not have anything between the pump and regulator to avoid over-pressurizing and burning up the pump. My pressure switch is mounted to the main pressure tank with a brass tee, relief, and pressure gauge. So is it okay to allow some sediment into...
  5. WX4SNO

Could you offer me some advice on what check valve is best on my post here...

Could you offer me some advice on what check valve is best on my post here: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-this-setup-acceptable-and-safe.80984/
  6. WX4SNO

Hello all! New to the forum but have been reading several posts about check valves and where they are and are not acceptable to be placed. I have been dealing with murky water since we built our house back in 2012. The water is not only murky, at times it is down-right brick red in color...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks