Search results

1. Saubz

New Construction House, VERY hard water. Help!

I have two 14x65" tanks with 3.0 resin in each. Not sure the color of my injector. The sticker says "INJECTOR 2" and "DRAIN FLOW 4.0 GPM". Can the backwash be shorter since the regenerations will occur pretty frequently? If I set to CT - Fd, would the depleted tank just regen at 2:00 AM...
  2. Saubz

Thank you, Reach4, for you assist. The softener is up and working. First test indicates pretty low hardness (1.5 gpg on a hach strip test). What a relief after a couple years! Here are my settings if anybody would like to audit: DF - GAL VT - dF1b CT - Fl NT - 2 TS - U2 C - 39 (96k actual...
  3. Saubz

So, 2.5 years later... I have just purchased and installed a Fleck 9100 SXT with dual 96k tanks. My hardness is 178 gpg and compensated hardness (178 x 1.5) is 265. The problem is, the Fleck only goes up to 199 gpg. Is there any way I can program the system to behave as if I have 265...
  4. Saubz

Is 96k dual tanks big enough for this hardness? Or should I look at 110k dual tanks?
  5. Saubz

Well, I got my results from our local lab. They are actually worse than I thought. An advice is appreciated. I attached an image with the results.
  6. Saubz

Hello, This is my first post - so hello! I'm in need of advice and from what I've read for the last few weeks on this forum, I think I'm in the right place. My family (2 adults, 5 kids) just built a house in a rural area and moved in a month ago. We're on well water and the hardness has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks