Search results

1. Flux

What is this? Manhole/drain?

There is some sort of manhole/drain of some kind that sits between my neighbors and my property. I'm trying to figure out where to begin with an issue I'm having. There is a very specific path leading from this drain that leads to the back of my property, the grounds underneath this path are...
  2. Flux

Broken pot filler fitting

So then you think it is safe to just turn the whole pot filler arm until it is removed from the fitting?
  3. Flux

Broken pot filler fitting

Hi all, first post here. I heard some water behind my kitchen pot filler the other day after just moving in. I was able to diagnose it pretty quick and shut off the valve to the pot filler to stop the leak so I don't think any major damage was done. In any case, I cut a piece of drywall out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks