Search results

1. JT-NaN

Fixing an incorrect placement for Hansgrohe tub spout

Yes, if the spout is next to the drop ear elbow, no nipple, the gap between the tile and the back of the plate is significant enough. There is maybe 3/8-1/2".
  2. JT-NaN

Yes, the first is the least painful. I'm not sure how a 3/4x1/2 reducing face bushing does the job.
  3. JT-NaN

I am in the last steps of my bathroom remodel project involving Hansgrohe fixtures. It turns out the plumber used a 1/2" Female NPT drop ear elbow instead of a 3/4" one for the tub spout. The Hansgrohe spouts all have 3/4" Male and 1/2" Female NPT fittings. The drop ear elbow is only 1/2" from...
  4. JT-NaN

Another 3/4" PEX vs. 1/2" PEX, Hansgrohe iBox post

Thanks that helps to know 3/4" PEX is reasonable still, but sounds like it is doable with 1/2" PEX. We have the option to replace it whereas others may not, so we'll continue with 3/4 PEX. The tub spout has male 3/4" male NPT, 1/2" female NPT. I'm assuming that means that it is 1/2"? And thus...
  5. JT-NaN

Another 3/4" PEX vs. 1/2" PEX, Hansgrohe iBox post

I have searched many posts on here but I feel like I haven't quite found the convincing answer, yet, so I am giving it a go with this post. I have two new Hansgrohe iBox rough ins that are going to be connected to the new water supply for my two new bathrooms. One is a shower only, and one is...
  6. JT-NaN

Three drain connections on double wye?

There is a vertical drain from the vanity sink on the main branch of double wye. Horizontal drains are from the shower and bathtub (neighboring bath). The two horizontal drains go vertical into the bottom of the drain of the vanity sink. All three are vented before the wye. See picture:
  7. JT-NaN

Three drain connections on double wye?

Is it okay to have three drain connections on a double wye? Think shower left, vanity center, and bathtub right. The shower and bath are individually vented, connected above the vanity. Thus the connections into the double wye are shower on left branch, vanity on center vertical, and bathtub on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks