Search results

1. jm13004

Free Purolite Resin

I just put in my new water system. I have exactly .5 cu ft of new Pureolite resin left over that I will never use. If anyone in Central Florida needs it please let me know......just shoot me an email.
  2. jm13004

Water treatment distributor Size

Hello, I'm putting my new water treatment system together and have a question on the size of my distributors. My new house will have a 3/4 HP pump in the garage next to my backwash filter and softener (both are 10 x54 tanks). I was planning on running 1" PVC to my system. The inlet to my house...
  3. jm13004

Combining softener and backwash filter drain lines

Hello, I'm in the process of installing my new softener and back wash filter in the corner of my garage on a block wall. Since I'm trying to drill as few holes as possible through the block, I'm looking to combine both drain lines. I'm using a Clack WS1 softener and backwash filter.....I believe...
  4. jm13004

New house water treatment

Hello, I been reading the forum and trying to educate myself on my installing my new water system. 2 people in a 3/2 house. I'm on an artesian well. Almost all of the systems in my area installed by local water/well companies for deep wells (artesian wells) include an aerator (primarily for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks