Search results

1. fishpa

orange filters

Rental Rental Systems?? Now at that price it seems like the way to go. Hopefully this friday I will have time during my wood stove shopping to contact at least one local company. Bob
  2. fishpa

orange filters

orange filters answers Thanks guys...you've saved me a lot of work. I will do as you suggest and get the water tested and consider the budget for a culligan system...they seem to be the most popular here. Yes Bill, I live in Venango County PA. Bob
  3. fishpa

orange filters

Folks, I have recently bought this house and one of the things I've got to correct is the water. I have to change filters weekly due to the amount of gunk (orange) coing out of the well. It occured to me that if I raised the pump about six feet it may get it out of what I presume is a mud...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks