Search results

1. Mike77

Here is an easier way to clean the elements

Here is an easier way to clean the elements. Just remove them and scrub them with white vinegar.
  2. Mike77

Is this water pump is short cycling?

What is the definition of when a water pump is short cycling? I have a 200 ft. deep well with a 1 hp Grundfos submerged pump and an 80 gallon pressure tank without a diaphragm. With the pump shut off at 57 psi I open one cold water faucet in my house and leave it open. The the water runs for 2...
  3. Mike77

What should I change for diaphragm pressure tank?

I have a fiberglass 80 gallon FlexLite FLS80D pressure tank with no diaphragm on a 200 ft deep well with a 1 hp Grundfos pump. It was installed by a professional well driller I paid $7,000 two and one half years ago who is now retired and doesn't what to come look at it. It took me a year and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks