Search results

1. Jeff53

Toilet flange issue

I have an issue with my toilet install. Our old toilet always sat crooked in relation to the back wall. I know why now. When the flange was installed, they installed it to use the notches in the flange instead of the slots. I'd be OK with this except one notch is about 11 7/8 inches from the...
  2. Jeff53

New toilet install

I'm installing a new Kohler Memoirs 1.6 gallon flush toilet in our master bath. The flange is just slightly higher than the floor level (no more than 1/8 inch). I am planning on using the Fliudmaster 7530, Better Than Wax seal for it. However, before I do, I thought I'd check to see if anyone...
  3. Jeff53

Moen Posi-Temp, Replacing shower valve

I'm having my shower redone and was thinking about replacing my current Moen Posi Temp valve with a new one while the wall was opened up. My only concern is about the quality of new valves. My current valve was manufactured around 1998 when the house was built. Are the new valves built as well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks