Search results

1. Fort Gates

Zone short cycling

OK, the picture process was a little convoluted so I hope it came through. And I checked the solenoid the same way you described. I touched and listened while my wife activated the zone. Clicked like it was supposed to. And I guess I'll leave well enough alone and leave the tank on since it's...
  2. Fort Gates

Zone short cycling

OK, I finally got to mess with my system again the other day after finishing up some other projects. Happy to say everything seems to be working as designed. I ended up increasing the pressure at the pressure switch by two full turns and that solved the zone from cycling off and on. That was...
  3. Fort Gates

Zone short cycling

Thanks for the replies. The irrigation pump is used exclusively for the sprinkler system and has both a pressure switch and a small bladder tank. The bladder tank appears to be in good shape and was put on at the suggestion of they crew that installed my system. I do have a T with two spigots to...
  4. Fort Gates

Zone short cycling

I have a 10 year old Hunter irrigation system with four zones. Three of the four zones work fine but zone three short cycles with the pump cutting on and off. Water does come out of the heads but not properly. The system has a two HP motor which draws water directly from a large river. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks