Search results

1. Tony Brena

Any advise on how to remove cast iron from copper fitting ?

After letting soak in DW40 for two days , finally got the p trap off . I’m planing to go 2” from that point out to the shower drain , perhaps not code legal but that’s as far as I’m willing to demo this plumbing . I’m planing to use black ABS pipe instead of PVC , is there a difference of what I...
  2. Tony Brena

Thank you for the info , certainly it will help if people can see what I’m talking about .
  3. Tony Brena

I'm doing a transition from tub to shower but in order to replace the drain to a 2” need to take this old cast iron p trap connected to a copper wye . Any suggestions how to do it , I already try unscrewing it but pipe won’t fudge . Any advice ? I would put a picture but I don’t know how to do it ☹️
  4. Tony Brena

Shower to tub drain

I’m replacing my tub to a shower pan . Can I use the same the tub drain to hook up my shower drain ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks