Search results

1. Randy Sellers

Church to my Rescue. Well broken in half.

My neighborhood Church heard about my well problems. They gave me a brand new one with box. Problem is they accidentally dropped it. Broke it in two. It was intact when I received it tonight I just took the center screen out and slid it off of gears. Doesn't seem too complicated if I had...
  2. Randy Sellers

Pump Warranties, I've been screwed enough to know.

I just purchased a well pump from a company in Florida. They say they have excellent warranty the pump is less than 3 months old. I have to call them try to get a replacement. I'm sure they will do their best to tell me that I voided the warranty somehow. And I hate to feel like that but...
  3. Randy Sellers

Does well water get extra dirty at times?

My question is I have pulled my well for the second time in three months. I have other issues besides what I'm asking now. I've noticed dirty Gravely debris that's in between the wire and pipe where I have it taped off approximately every 10 ft. I have not noticed this before but there is a lot...
  4. Randy Sellers

I know that there is a difference in pump wiring. I'm at my wits end. need water.

My question is last Christmas during Cyber Monday. My wife bought a well pump it was around 169.00 brand new. It is a 2 horsepower. Ironically I think that jinxed me LOL. Because now my well pump had went out. I am pulling the motor today I've been having problems with this well since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks