Search results

1. Randy Sellers

Pressure cut on switch at zero psi?

That is exactly what mine did and I couldn't find the reason easily. Until I came to this forum these guys are very informative and knowledgeable . Anyway my pressure went up to 70 lb. This may sound crazy but try tapping on the brass T coming out of your holding tank. don't worry about the...
  2. Randy Sellers

Pulled my first well pump some questions

Well obviously I did not install these correctly then clamps too tight? Not enough when I said clamps I'm not the ones that go around the torque arrestor. I run my wire up next to the pipe
  3. Randy Sellers

I know that there is a difference in pump wiring. I'm at my wits end. need water.

Brother I wanted to stick it sideways straight up , where the sun don't shine. Before anybody gets upset I'm talkin about my well hole only. Seriously the worst part is since I've gotten started every problem led to a different problem. Hindsight being 20-20 I believe it was my fault by making...
  4. Randy Sellers

Thank you Trotter oh, I do you know what a torque arrestor is this will be my third one every time I move it a little bit differently because it does wear the wire. I'm glad to hear do not use that. And my previous statement I didn't proofread it was not supposed to say I but rather save valve...
  5. Randy Sellers

Does well water get extra dirty at times?

I will get back with you on the results I would have never thought of doing it that away. That's great
  6. Randy Sellers

I know that there is a difference in pump wiring. I'm at my wits end. need water.

No sir as usual I was sidetracked by the members of the church down the road. I thought they were here to witness and invite me to church. I told them I will not go, last time I did go to church I got married. And I will not never do that again! No seriously they came over to discuss my well...
  7. Randy Sellers

Stupid question of the day, what is a standoff? And no torque arrestor? 6 castings that is the pipe I'm guessing? I do agree with being the man and respecting his opinion. I am not anyway questioning his knowledge and opinion. But this much I do know when I drop mine pump back into the well. I...
  8. Randy Sellers

Church to my Rescue. Well broken in half.

My neighborhood Church heard about my well problems. They gave me a brand new one with box. Problem is they accidentally dropped it. Broke it in two. It was intact when I received it tonight I just took the center screen out and slid it off of gears. Doesn't seem too complicated if I had...
  9. Randy Sellers

This is the cheap one I just purchased and when I say cheap I'm only saying that because of the price of it. I am unfamiliar with using these I've been all over YouTube to learn about it
  10. Randy Sellers

This is the type of meter I have and that I am very familiar with I guess it because it's for dummies no dials to set
  11. Randy Sellers

Wow thanks Rick that's great information and explaining as well. I do have the pump out now all the colors I will get back with you and that
  12. Randy Sellers

So to do that if I put a 10 piece of black pipe with cap and gauge at the end it won't lock the pump down or do I just it do I just run it momentarily
  13. Randy Sellers

Pump Warranties, I've been screwed enough to know.

I'm also going to run jumper wires from the breaker to the well pump the breaker box is 10 ft from my pool. That allow me to eliminate some possible bad wire.
  14. Randy Sellers

How long would you recommend I run it for it I do need to empty my pool and another question what the hell do I do if it does run I have been trying to get it to go in the well for a month LOL. Still say I've got a wire shorting out to ground somewhere but I'm going to be doing that with in...
  15. Randy Sellers

I've got a 4×16 above ground pool that very close.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks