Search results

1. Andrew LB

Who makes high quality supply lines for sinks/toilets?

I know this sounds like dumb question, but I wouldn't be asking without good reason. A few months ago my neighbor two houses over, an elderly woman in her late 80's called me in a panic saying there was 2-3 inches of water flooding the entire bottom floor. I rushed over, shut off her water and...
  2. Andrew LB

After 35 years, my parents State 40 gallon gas water heater sprung a leak...

... and by the look of things on the various forums i've been browsing, they definitely don't seem to make them like they used to. My parents bought the house in 1973 with who knows what kind of water heater and i was born in 1978. That heater started having issues in 1984 when they did a lot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks