Search results

1. Brettrice550

System won't hold pressure

Reading tank pressure through the electric air pump. I haven't tried adding air while the pump is on.
  2. Brettrice550

Yes I had someone install the pump first, then the plumbing to the pressure tank/switch, then the electric. I tried to fill up the pressure tank with an electric air pump through the nozzle on top. The pressure in the tank stayed at 20 psi as well.
  3. Brettrice550

The old system was an above ground jet pump. The new system is a submersible, down the well, pump
  4. Brettrice550

20 psi is the max I get and achieve that in less than 5 seconds.
  5. Brettrice550

I recently had a new submersible pump, switch, water heater, and plumbing lines installed in my house. I am using the same pressure tank from the previous owner. When the pump is on, I instantly reach 20 psi. When the pump is off, the pressure goes to 0. I never achieve the 40-60 psi for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks