Search results

1. Kal

Navien noise

Yep I have that exact noise. Please let me know what it is and how to resolve it.
  2. Kal

Navien Intelligent Preheating Setting

Thank you SoCal Plumber! Any recommendation whether to use the intelligent preheating mode vs the regular recirculation mode?
  3. Kal

Navien Intelligent Preheating Setting

Just had a Navien 240A installed with a thermal bypass valve for recirculation. The dip switches are set to: 1 - ON 2 - ON which are the settings for Intelligent Preheating per the manual. My question is if Parameter 17 (for thermal bypass valve) should be set to On or Off. It is currently set...
  4. Kal

Americast vs. Vikrell

The Sterling Performa is 29" wide vs. the 30" standard I had before. Would that inch of a difference matter for the roughins that are in place? I measured and the faucet, shower and drain lines are 14.25 to 14.5" from the back wall. The Sterling dimension doc has the drain and overflow at 14"...
  5. Kal

Americast vs. Vikrell

Hi, I am looking to install a new bathtub (replacing an enameled steel one) and am trying to decide between American Standard Princeton and a Sterling Performa i.e. Americast vs. Vikrell. Any insights on pros and cons would be much appreciated.
  6. Kal

Need advice on reconfiguring plumbing vents

Thanks, Terry. I missed replying to one of your earlier questions. Yes, I took out a 60" tub, The long wall is an exterior wall with insulation and also has a transom window so routing the vent pipes through that wall wouldn't be an option. I didn't understand your comment about framing out for...
  7. Kal

The other side of that wall is a bedroom.
  8. Kal

I am remodeling my kids bathroom on the second story and wanted replace the existing tub with a shower pan. We ripped out the tub and found two plumbing vents that come up from the 1st story. They have a slight bent outward just above the floor board to go around the joist then they go back into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks