Search results

1. Alf

Hydrotherm boiler in need of help..

Is this a good pump.. It almost act like it is seized.. When the boiler kicks on you go in the boiler room and you go over by the pump and it get hot almost instantly.. And a loud humming like it is stuck..
  2. Alf

i would like to thank you for the help you are giving me on this boiler.. I am disabled and do not have much money so any help is really appreciated.. Thank You again
  3. Alf

Here is a picture of the pump.. Hope this is what you are asking for.. Another thing is we have hard water here and the system went low a couple times because of a leak that i got fixed so all that was added is water no antifreeze.. Should you change the antifreeze in the system. If so how...
  4. Alf

The max temp setting is 205 and the low settings is at 180.. The pump you can hardly touch when running its that hot.. The unit seems to kick on and off when you turn it up. Like short cycling.. I use to run until it got up to temperature then it would shut down.. Its not like it use to be..i...
  5. Alf

I personally think along with people in my house that the hot water we use to shower with is not as hot as it was last year at all
  6. Alf

The water heater is a tank hooked to a zone of the boiler.. That water does seem to be hot but the water at my other 2 zones seem to be warm but is alot cooler ..it use to be very hot. Now its like luke warm heat at my toe kick heaters and nothing radiating off my baseboard like it did last...
  7. Alf

This season i noticed the heat coming off my radiant fiin was not that warm as it was last year.. I had a stuck circulating valve fixed for the up stairs of the house.. Now my toe kick heaters in both my kitchen and bathroom and not blowing as hard as they use to aknd the heat coming off all my...
  8. Alf

Hydrotherm boiler problem

I have a older hydrotherm boiler and since last year my heat from my fin tube is not as hot as it was and my boiler seems to be starting up shutting off starting up and shutting off what would cause that it doesn't seem to be getting up to temperature but my toe kick heaters are kicking on and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks