Search results

1. white99gt

Help with air in water line

Also will additional check valves reduce water pressure?
  2. white99gt

Cary, can the bad check valve be removed from the old pump and replaced or is another added right above it. The tech that came out put his hand over the pitless for 10 seconds or took it off slowly and listened for air. He said this was an indicator of a bad check valve and not a hole in the...
  3. white99gt

The tech gave me a couple of options. Pull amd replace the pump or add a check valve just below the connection to the line to the house. Before the repair there was only one check valve in place. He warned me that this was only a bandaid and wouldn't last very long. It lasted almost a year and...
  4. white99gt

Hey guys, brand new member here. Hoping to get some help with air getting into my water lines. House is 8 years old. Had problems with air in the system for around 5 years. Progressively getting worse. First noticed a drip in my fridge water line. After researching the problem and changing a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks