Search results

1. B

pinholes in copper

Hello plumbing doctors. I have seen several comments on the forum about this problem. We have lived in our homes 25 years. At the end of our addition we have 7 homes on 1 acre lots. Well water 18 grains hard, Pretty high alkaline. Cant remember how high but borderline high. no iron, small mount...
  2. B

GE Monogram oven

In our remodeling effort,we are thinking of a GE monogram convection oven. On some blogs I cannot find very good remarks , a lot feel the fans are too loud and run too long. I trust this forums judgment. Are all convection ovens overly loud? Thank You!
  3. B

Toto model

Is their an easy way to tell what model of totos I have? The 3 year old one cleans better than the 2 year model.
  4. B

Zeta Rod residental water treatment

Does anyone here have any experience with this product? It puts 30,000 volts dc into the water. It will not allow any contaminates to stick to any fixtures. It sounds like the old magnet principal, but it claims to be effective. It is supposed to elimnate water softners. It also takes out...
  5. B

cement vs. asphalt

Hi everyone! first post, very much enjoy the site. We are wanting to redo 6000 sq ft of drive. cement is about $18,ooo asphalt around $8500. We plan on staying in our home a long time. My wife likes the idea of reblacking the asphalt every few years. Do you think I should bite the bullet now on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks