Search results

1. Redland1

Water meter is showing a leak

Hello.I Had the City stop By while I was on a business trip and told my wife that the house has a leak at 1.5 gallons a minute.What would be the process of me figuring out where the leak is? Thanks in advance.
  2. Redland1

Moen Posi-Temp, Tub/shower valve leak

Hello.I am in the process of remodeling my kids bathroom and after I replaced their tub and started filling it I noticed that their was a slight drip from the valve cartridge at the center of it where you turn the water on and off.Can I just replace the cartridge and be good or does the whole...
  3. Redland1

New tub drain and overflow

Hello.I am in the process of redoing my kids bathroom and I have a question regarding the plumbing for it.I purchased a kit from HD that has the oil rubbed bronze hardware that we are looking for,but the kit has slip fittings.Are these still good or do I need the solvent type?
  4. Redland1

Kohler toilet flush lever screw

Hello.I recently installed a Kohler toilet with aqua piston and once installed I noticed that the flush lever screw was loose so it would not engage to lift the chain in order to flush.I tightened it with some pliers and it worked for a little bit,but it’s loose again.Tried every bit that I have...
  5. Redland1

What fittings for standup tub filler

Hello.Im getting close to installing a standup tub filler and wondering what fittings I need on the PEX pipe end to connect to it.If someone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. Attached are pics of the hoses that connect to the filler and also the 1/2 inch PEX.
  6. Redland1

Tiling around toilet flange

Hello all.New here and have a question regarding the toilet flange.I’m getting ready to tile my bathroom and want to know if the flange I have is removable and do I just cutout the flange hole in the tile and install it and the height of the flange should be good or is there something I need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks